* Clockwise is your solution for learning how to tell time on an analogue clock.
* While analogue clocks are slowly becoming part of history telling time on such clock is a great skill for everyone. It helps understand how time passes, as well as build some foundation for arithmetic operations as division and multiplication. Easiest way to understand what half and quarter is to learn this using hour as a whole, 30 and 15 minutes as parts.
* Play an easy exercise that will help you work out and understand time and clocks - just set the digital clock based on the analogue one. One easy task - rinse and repeat and you will know it all in a matter of few sessions with this app.
* There are two metrics tracked: overall success rate and a "continuity" measure that tracks how long you mange to keep answering correctly. If you reach continuity of 25+ it means you mastered it as there was a series of 25 correct answers in a row. You can then reset the score and pass it to your colleague :).
* If you want to check details on success rate just tap the percentage number and you will see how many attempts were made (as its easy to report 100% after a single success :)).
* To speed up minutes entry please hold the +/- button.
Please see more details on app FB page https://www.facebook.com/ClockwiseApp
Future development ideas include:
* adding PM/AM timing as an option (right now its a simple 12 hours clock)
* adding an "acceptable error range" as an option to allow for "near misses"
* add an in-app purchase to remove ads
If you like the app I will appreciate a rating / comment. Thanks in advance.